If you're looking for incredible Canadian Rockies vacations, these tours take you to the most beautiful spots in western Canada. As you travel through the mountains, you will explore the best of Canada's national parks and get up-close views of wildlife and unspoiled nature. Tour the Columbia Icefields, visit resort towns like Banff, or shop, dine, and relax—all with beautiful scenery as your backdrop. You can be adventurous by hiking and kayaking, learn about glaciers and spectacular rock formations, or dine at one-of-kind restaurants.
Beyond the Rockies, the Western Canada cities of Calgary and Edmonton offer the buzz of a cosmopolitan setting. You will find great architecture, art galleries, and museums. For a family-friendly visit, check out the fun amusement parks, zoos, and outdoor sports.
On this amazing Canadian Rockies vacation, you will enjoy unique views of wilderness, wildlife, forests, and glaciers. Explore some of the most breathtaking sights of the Canadian Rockies and Western Canada, including:
• Banff: Visit Yoho National Park, which encompasses the Continental Divide
• Calgary: From rodeos to museums to the Olympic Park, Calgary offers something for everyone
• Canmore: Canmore sprawls from the highest peaks to all the way down to underground caves
• Columbia Icefield: Ride the Ice Explorer as you traverse across the enormous Athabasca Glacier
• Edmonton: This city is full of excellent cuisine, museums, and family-friendly attractions
• Jasper: Hike through Jasper National Park, Canada's largest national park
• Lake Louise: Visit this rustic town with its stunning emerald lake as the heart of the city
Discover the wonders of Western Canada as you travel aboard the magnificent Rocky Mountaineer train for the scenic journey from coastal Vancouver into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, where lush national parks and charming mountain towns await you.