If you're looking for incredible Canadian Rockies vacations, these tours take you to the most beautiful spots in western Canada. As you travel through the mountains, you will explore the best of Canada's national parks and get up-close views of wildlife and unspoiled nature. Tour the Columbia Icefields, visit resort towns like Banff, or shop, dine, and relax—all with beautiful scenery as your backdrop. You can be adventurous by hiking and kayaking, learn about glaciers and spectacular rock formations, or dine at one-of-kind restaurants.
Beyond the Rockies, the Western Canada cities of Calgary and Edmonton offer the buzz of a cosmopolitan setting. You will find great architecture, art galleries, and museums. For a family-friendly visit, check out the fun amusement parks, zoos, and outdoor sports.
On this amazing Canadian Rockies vacation, you will enjoy unique views of wilderness, wildlife, forests, and glaciers. Explore some of the most breathtaking sights of the Canadian Rockies and Western Canada, including:
• Banff: Visit Yoho National Park, which encompasses the Continental Divide
• Calgary: From rodeos to museums to the Olympic Park, Calgary offers something for everyone
• Canmore: Canmore sprawls from the highest peaks to all the way down to underground caves
• Columbia Icefield: Ride the Ice Explorer as you traverse across the enormous Athabasca Glacier
• Edmonton: This city is full of excellent cuisine, museums, and family-friendly attractions
• Jasper: Hike through Jasper National Park, Canada's largest national park
• Lake Louise: Visit this rustic town with its stunning emerald lake as the heart of the city
Explore the beauty of this southwestern nook of Canada that is home to mountain views, lush forests, and unique sea life. This trip combines comprehensive tours with plenty of free time to stop at great museums, shops, and restaurants.
Departs from May 2019 to September 2019.
Explore the best of Canada's West Coast and the natural wonder that is the Canadian Rockies on this trip where you'll cruise the Inside Passage, wind through the mountains, and walk along glaciers.
Departs from June 2019 to September 2019.
Discover the best of Western Canada on this rail vacation featuring two national parks and two exciting train experiences: a classic overnight rail journey into the Canadian Rockies and a scenic daylight train trip to Vancouver.
Departs from July 2018 to October 2019.